Helping Keep The Gloucestershire Community Local
Tue July 14, 2020
- 'First' English-born pine martens filmed after relocation - Pine martens were reintroduced into the Forest of Dean last year after an absence of 200 years.
- Gloucester barbers trained to spot mental health issues - A hairdressing salon is using its bond with customers to help them with mental health issues.
- Gloucester's slave trade links to be scrutinised - Gloucester City Council is to review what can be done to statues and places linked to slavery.
- Cotswolds 'missing link' bypass delayed after consultation - The £435m road is planned for the A417 which links Gloucester to Cirencester and Swindon.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.