Helping Keep The Gloucestershire Community Local
Mon December 10, 2018
- Parents 'accused of exaggerating child illnesses' - Some parents of disabled children say they have been accused of fabricating illnesses.
- Gunman's designer trainers up for auction - Money raised from the sale of Isaiah Hanson-Frost's fancy footwear will help in the fight against crime.
- Gloucester stabbing: Boy arrested over teenager attack - A 17-year-old boy who was found with stab wounds on Friday evening remains in hospital, police say.
- Marlborough crash plane was in 'high-speed nose dive' - The plane may have stalled before the crash which killed two men in Wiltshire, say investigators.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.