Helping Keep The Gloucestershire Community Local
Sat May 25, 2019
- Sex offence-accused Army officer took own life - Sgt Major Bill Bielby thought he would lose his career after being accused, an inquest hears.
- Military policeman jailed for sex attacks - Paul Howell abused two young girls while home on leave in Devon.
- Thousands gather for Gloucester's Tall Ships Festival - The weather's looking perfect for the Tall Ships and Adventure Festival in Gloucester this weekend.
- Owner 'tried to finish off' dog dumped near Bewdley - Odie was found starved and beaten so badly on Worcestershire farmland he had to be put down.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.