Helping Keep The Gloucestershire Community Local
Thu February 21, 2019
- Jailed gangster's designer trainers sold for £5K at auction - Money raised from the sale of Isaiah Hanson-Frost's footwear will go towards helping to prevent crime.
- Bristol's BT Tower and hangar added to valued list - The Purdown BT Tower and the Brabazon Hangar at Filton, were nominated as important buildings.
- Minister urged to rethink Gloucestershire hospitals pilot - Under the plans out-of-hours general surgery will be moved from Cheltenham to Gloucester,
- More rangers to reduce wild boar numbers in Forest of Dean - The number of wildlife rangers in the Forest of Dean will rise to six to tackle feral wild boar numbers.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.